Friday, May 9, 2008

Some new pictures, some new scares




Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Josh's work over there is fairly secretive, and his access to the internet is limited, so I seldom have news to share. The only thing newsworthy I can share is he was emergency evac'd last week because they thought he had meningitis. He had all the symptoms, including a fever of 103.5 degrees. But a lumbar puncture and blood test showed negative, so he's being pumped full of IV antibiotics for 10 days and is on light duty. Lucky for him I sent a box full of DVDs and a new XBox 360 game recently.


1 comment:

OldCottonPicker said...

Prayers for your son, hope he is over this soon.

May God Bless,
Jerry

Jeremiah 20:9, "Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay."